EVERY 4WD SHOULD ENJOY THE AIRTEC ADVANTAGE
– Fitting a TJM Airtec snorkel allows air to be drawn from roof level providing a continuous supply of cooler and cleaner air to the engine.
– Because the air supply is drawn from roof level, dust is not as thick and plentiful in the engine bay or inner guard. This will help extend the life of the air cleaner element, reducing the wear of vital components.
– With the positively sealed TJM Airtec snorkel well above water level, you can expect worry free water crossings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– The TJM Airtec intake design separates rain or moisture from the air stream before it enters the engine.
– The snorkel body is manufactured with a smooth inner wall, harsh corners are avoided in all designs which reduces air turbulence and allows a constant uninterrupted air flow to the engine. All TJM Airtec snorkels are perfectly engineered to supply the correct volume of air or better to the engine which may improve your engines efficiency.
– Designed, engineered and moulded in Australia from high quality UV-resistant polyethylene for maximum strength and rigidity. All TJM Airtec snorkels incorporate stainless steel hardware.
– TJM Airtec snorkels are not only well engineered but are carefully designed to be aesthetically pleasing. Each Airtec snorkel is designed to flow with the vehicles natural styling, they are easily the best looking snorkels on the market.
– Installation minimises modifications to vehicle’s original components.
– TJM Airtec snorkels offer a wide range to fit most popular 4WD makes and models.
– Designed exclusively for TJM and supplied through the TJM Australia wide and international sales and service network. 10 272 This Snorkel suits both diesel & petrol variants of the MN, ML Triton & PB